Pages

maandag 19 december 2011

Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric

IMAGE OF Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric

Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric

Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric
Leather Fabric for CHECK NOW!! CHEAPEST ONLINE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 2011 !!!...


Model Of Item : ZL5001-01ECU
Product Brand :
Z-Line Designs

Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock
Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric

See All Of Product Brand : Z-Line Designs

Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric
Leather Fabric
More Choices! More Variety! Selected Just for You......



Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh FabricExecutive chair..../ Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric / Leather Fabric

Accessory for..
Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric
Leather Fabric
BLACK FRIDAY best deals price products


Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric

.../ Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric / Leather Fabric



Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric
Leather Fabric

Special for cheapest price black friday's deals and discount


Customer Review :

Wish I could use the chair : Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric


I'm sure everyone understands that this chair has to be assembled. The only tools required are provided in the box, two allen wrenches. Following the instructions, the first thing I did was to manually insert the five casters into the star base, and I immediately started feeling very smug and confident. Then came the hard part: connecting the chair's back to the seat. That took a little doing to make this connection, but it finally happened after a little cursing and sweating. Placing the seat to the rod on the base went off without a hitch, but then came the frustration: The arm rests were mislabeled, and the screw holes simply would not align with the holes in the sides of the seat and back. However, a phone call to Z-Line support saved the day, and I eventually was able to connect them, after they determined that the arm rests had been mislabeled. I was trying to fit the Left arm rest into the Right position, and vice versa. (They blamed the mislabeling on "China".) I don't understand why these arm rests weren't interchangeable, since they look exactly the same, but I guess their design engineers had a reason for the specific placement.

The chair itself seems reasonably comfortable and reasonably sturdy. I'm getting older, and the softer cushion and larger back area with lumbar support come in handy. I'm not sure I like this "mesh fabric" material (I'd prefer that the entire chair was made of the leather-like material) but I can live with it. I bought the chair after seeing it on display at a retail outlet, and it was the overall design that appealed to me. The price was comparable to a lot of similar executive chairs, but this one just had better eye-appeal than the others in the price range. There appears to be a variety of prices for this chair, and the Amazon price was somewhere in the middle, but at least it was less than the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail.

So far, my only gripe is that the chair doesn't go any higher than it does. I don't think Z-Line Support can help me there. Overall, it's a good chair at a reasonable price.





BEST DEALS SHOPPING , CHECK COMPARE PRICES , GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT UPDATE FOR BUY BEST ABOUT Z-Line Executive Chair with Mesh Fabric
::Leather Fabric::CHEAPEST ON LINE DEALS...


!!!!!~~CHECK HERE NOW~~!!!!!


Buy Best Magnetic White Board-Office